Co-Operative Housing Society Account Maintenance :
Free Download Click here
Manage data of your complex (owners, residents, vendors, staff, vehicles, documents, assets, income, expenses, dues etc.) from one place.
Bring in transparency into the operations of the association and thus improve satisfaction of owners and residents.
Manage complex professionally with processes supported by tools, than being person dependent.
Reduce total efforts being spent to manage the complex - encourages people to come forward to be part of managing committee.
Why Flat Account? :
Tired of maintaining multiple email groups, multiple excel sheets containing email ids,phone numbers, addresses, vehicle details of owners/tenants.
Treasurer feeling overloaded tracking maintenance dues from members, reconciling bank accounts and issuing receipts.
Residents getting restless that issues are not getting resolved despite reminders and no one knows the status of the complaint raised.
Managing Committee seems to keep discussing the same issues again and again with no concrete decision.
Such issues and many more are common in most housing societies.In the absence of appropriate tools,management of the residential complex takes too much of time,effort and money with lots of inefficiencies. Help is here now, in form of Flat Accouting System from Hyper.
Features include :
- Creation of General ledger Accounts
- Creation of Flat Owners
- One time Entry of Maintenance Charges
- which can be modified at any point of time
- Automatic Posting of Charges ? period of posting may be monthly, bi-monthly, etc
- Entry of Cash & Bank transactions
- Entry of Journal Vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Interest Posting on Arrears
- 20 Heads of Accounts to which Flat owners can be billed ? eg, Maintenance, Water Charges, Sinking Fund, Building Corpus, etc
- Service Tax Posting (if applicable)
Reports include :
- Printing of bills
- Printing of Receipts
- Cash & Bank Book
- Journal Register
- Maintenance Charges Register
- Fund Register
- Outstanding Summary
- Flat Owners? ledgers
- Cash Flow Statement
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account
For more information and a demo contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org